HangOn is a universal adhesive which is particularly suitable for fixing products to almost all surfaces, indoors and outdoors. No need for drilling! Also ideal in humid areas, but not under water. HangOn is easy to remove and does not leave any traces behind.
- Temperature range for processing 5°C–40°C.
- Maximum load 25 kg with a minimum contact area of 6 cm2.
Suitable for use on: Rough and smooth surfaces such as tiles, natural stone, glass, concrete, metal and wood. Test HangOn on plastic before use.
Not suitable for use on: Polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE or Teflon), plaster, wallpaper and painted surfaces.
- Rough up product with small sponge
- Clean product with cloth
- Clean surface with cloth
- Lift up sachet and remove the lid
- Wet the spatula, then shake off any excess water
- Stir the flakes with the moist spatula (flakes remain dry)
- Tear the sachet open
- Pull sachet through the groove in the packaging (adhesive flows into dish)
- Stir the adhesive into the flakes
- Apply the mixture to the product
- Press product firmly onto surface
- Remove any excess adhesive
A. Remove product:
- using adjustable pliers, twist the product from the surface;
- using a filling knife, scrape the product from the surface
B. Remove adhesive residue:
- on a smooth surface, use a glass scraper
- on a rough surface, use a hard brush
- Contact with the skin is not harmful. Clean with soap and water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and consult a doctor.
- If swallowed, consult a doctor immediately.