Top tips for keeping your shower enclosure clean
• For the easiest maintenance we recommend using one of the Aqualux Pro Series wiper blades to keep your enclosure beautiful, and taking only a few seconds after your shower. These can be installed hanging in the enclosure for maximum convenience.
• For routine cleaning of the glass and aluminum we recommend using warm soapy water followed by rinsing and drying with a soft cloth for best finish.
• Do not allow lime scale to build up in hard water areas.
• Clean the glass regularly using warm soapy water.
• A 50:50 solution of water and vinegar may help to remove water marks. Ensure all vinegar residue is rinsed away with clean water. Alternatively a solution of baking soda and vinegar can be used.