General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Thank you for purchasing this Aqualux Shower Surround
We are sure you will enjoy years of trouble free use from your new Aqualux Showering Product, which has been designed to meet the highest quality, performance, and safety requirements.
Please take a few minutes to complete the entire questionnaire and send it to register your new Aqualux product.
Please print out this page and retain for your own reference.
Terms & Conditions
Upon receipt of your registration card we will provide a 10 year guarantee on the goods purchased in accordance with the the and conditions listed below.
- The Aqualux 10 year guarantee registration card must be completed in full and reviewed by us together with proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase.
- The Aqualux 10 year guarantee expires 10 calendar years from the original date of purchase.
- We will replace free of charge any part of the goods purchased which in our reasonable opinion are proven to be defective during the guarantee period subject to the provisions of the following clauses.
- Where goods purchased become defective during the first 12 months of the guarantee we will replace such goods;
- After the expiry of this 12 month period, we will replace, free of charge, any part of the goods which in our reasonable opinion are proven to be defective beyond reasonable wear and tear excluding perishable components such as seals etc.
- We will not be liable under the terms of this guarantee for any consequential loss or damage caused by us or our employees in circumstances where:-
- There s no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents; or
- Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- such loss or damage results from a breach by you of any term of this contract.
- We reserve the right to replace the defective part of defective goods with a similar part or similar goods in current production provided that such as replacement part or goods are of the same or similar quality.
- If you modify or alter the goods in any way whatsoever without our prior written consent, this 10 year guarantee will be invalidated with immediate effect.
- This guarantee is personal to you and may not be transferred to a third party under any circumstances without our prior written consent.
- If you have a complaint about the goods, please write to our Customer Care Department, at Fetim Group UK Ltd, Regus Building, Blythe Valley Business Park, Central Blvd, Solihull, B90 8AG, UK.
- This guarantee only applies to goods purchased and installed in the United Kingdom and Eire.
The above terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer in respect of faulty or misdescribed goods.
Click here to fill out our online warranty.